Skip to main content

Natural antibiotic Recipe from a user

Originally posted on curezone

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2431691#i


Desperate Measures


Unfortunately desperate times can enforce desperate measures, this is for anyone who is interested in listening. My wife and I consulted a naturopath about having children, he put us on a food cleansing diet which worked. 

During one of the consultations he strongly recommended what we now refer to as a lemon and garlic drink for preventing and curing any infections including viral or surface infections. It involved slicing 4 to 5 whole lemons boiling them in a litre of filtered water till they became soft. Peeling a number of garlic pieces, slicing them and boiling them in enough filtered water that it covered the surface of the garlic. 

The boiling was done in separate stainless steel saucepans. The lemon, garlic and water were allowed to cool, blended together, then strained to acquire a thick liquid. The mixture was placed in a jar which could be used straight away but I found that it was better to let it stand refrigerated for a few days. 

The dosage is small, to cure an established infection 3 tablespoons a day or to prevent a suspected infection 1 tablespoon a day. This depends on the ambient health of the patient.

My wife and I recommended this to an elderly friend who had a kidney infection and at the same time to another younger friend who has an immunity deficiency since she was very young. Our elderly friend had to stop taking it because she said that the acid in the lemon juice was aggravating her Arthritis and our younger friend lost interest, stopped taking it but had to see a doctor about a sore back and was diagnosed as having premature arthritis. 

I was taking a single dose daily as a control and suspected that the lemon juice acid was preventing the body from assimilating calcium. So I started drinking milk straight after each dose to replenish any possible loss of calcium. It got a bit monotonous and as a joke I thought, “ I should try adding the milk to the lemon and garlic drink!”

At about the same time we managed to convince our 12 year old daughter to try taking the lemon and garlic drink when she had a cold instead of taking aspirin or something similar. She agreed but insisted on having a honey chaser to neutralize the bitter taste. For reasons I canʼt disclose right now I tried adding coconut cream (instead of milk), as well as honey to the lemon and garlic drink (why not?). So I tried placing a small amount of lemon and garlic drink in the bottom of a clean jam jar (about a centimeter in depth) added enough coconut cream till the jar was about 8 tenths full and added 2 tea spoons of honey, mixed it with the spoon, placed the jar in a refrigerator and let it stand for a few days.

The taste varies with each batch but usually it tastes a bit like a slightly alcoholic, lemon yogurt, sometimes it foams up into cream with a very light consistency, but it works. It would be better if all the ingredients were organic but its not necessary, once again it depends on the ambient health of the patient. 

To prevent an infection from developing one tablespoon a day is sufficient, to cure an infection take at least 3 tablespoons per day or as much as you want because its acid/alkaline levels are probably close to being neutral ( I have never bothered testing) and basically it is something that is derived from every day foods. 

For an efficient world wide dispensation, hopefully someone will analyse the chemistry, find the active components and make something that is easy to administer. I donʼt have the facilities or expertise to do so.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patrick Gut Environment

\ Keywords to use in further research, GALT, tight junction proteins, Mucin layer, microbiome in MECFS or Long Covid, Goblet cells.   It was great chatting with you the other day. I’ve put together this general overview, but as I mentioned, you’ll definitely want to do your own deeper research. This is a very complex, interactive environment, and you’ll naturally come across many different opinions about what’s happening. Most opinions tend to focus on single layers, but as I’ve discovered, these layers are highly interconnected and influence one another. I don’t want to oversimplify things, nor do I want to overcomplicate them. It takes time to truly understand the gut environment in its proper context. I’m also cautious about saying “do X and you’ll get Y,” because results are rarely that straightforward. When I introduce layered therapies, I look for subtle changes across a list of markers I track. That’s why I believe this should be approached with care and patience—though I’m ...

Caleb

I am constantly upgrading my protocols, which means I streamline. I went from taking individual supplements to revising this to a "container' idea, which means I think in systems rather than individual things. This is easier to manage. I will list my systems and how I approach this. I also have listed in terms of financial considerations, meaning I listed the most cost effective and best results.   Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I am unable to diagnose or to treat you So what I have listed out is what works for me and as a proper medical disclaimer you should discuss these treatments with your doctor. The video series will help understand the material better and I have additional information there. The videos could have been edited better if I had more time ;(. Thank you for your patience.    Video Series 1. B asic nutrients - this is foundational . I placed it at the number one spot . The reason for this is that my background was heavily into nutrients due t...

Gut environment

 OK let's go back over the scenario Somebody gets a gut bug that could be viral or bacterial and we're going to put in the context of either long COVID or MECFS Let's discuss what exactly happens of how the body begins to adapt to this insult p — let’s build this cleanly, structurally, and without drama. This is the core terrain‑mechanics model of what happens when someone gets a gut bug (viral or bacterial) and then develops a long‑tail condition like long COVID or ME/CFS . This is the architecture that explains why the system never fully resets . I’ll walk you through it in chronological order , layer by layer, so you can see exactly how the body adapts — and why those adaptations become the trap. ⭐ 1. The Initial Insult Terrain layer: immune activation, epithelial irritation, redox stress A viral or bacterial gut infection does three things immediately: damages epithelial cells strips mucin spikes inflammatory cytokines This creates: redox collapse increased permeabil...