Skip to main content

Detox 1

 Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, so I cannot diagnose or offer treatment advice. This is strictly educational, consult your doctor before any treatment.

Disclosure: I provided links to Amazon that may be affiliate links, I post these not as a financial incentive but ease of posting the links. I also provided the top tier products in their respective classes.

Note 1: I do not know what products you are currently using, it would be helpful if you could list if  you care to.

Note 2: The following puts down a good foundation that can be built on. I am willing to list out some other layers in the future. Feel free to ask any questions. 


Firstly, I used two products that are designed to keep the cell membrane healthy. Long story short, the cell membrane is damaged from oxidants that arise from immune activation (Herxing is a sign that the immune cells are throwing out some oxidants or free radicals), when the membrane is attacked, vitality diminishes. Keeping the membranes healthy will aid detox which leads to improved immune function. Very important. 

Officially, they call this "Lipid Replacement Therapy" I do not know any clinic that offers this, but I did the at home version which is quite simple. 

 https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC8707623/

I learned quite a bit from Patricia Kane PhD and her approach. 

If you want to read more https://nycim.com/phospholipid-exchange-therapy/

Once the membranes are sound, then more aggressive detoxification methods can be used. 


Strategy:

The strategy starts with securing the cell membrane which is essential for preserving the vitality of the cell. Improper detoxification will


1/ PhosphatidylCholine

Best: https://amzn.to/4fDXOIf

This is BodyBio formula which is considered very good. This is Dr. Kane's company which I spoke about above. 

Second choice is NOW Sunflower lecithin. I went through 2 bottles of BodyBio then when things calmed down, I used NOW.  


PC maintains the integrity of the cell membrane.


2/ Vitamin E

Vitamin E scavenges free radicals in the cell membrane. Most people neglect Vitamin E but I consider it very important.

Vitamin E comes in two forms  1/ synthetic  2/ natural. You want the natural form which is designated as D Alpha

Best choice: https://amzn.to/4gYdDea


Tocotrienols

This is a variation of Vitamin E and can be taken with E, it is suggested to take 1 hour away from Vitamin E for absorption benefits.

https://amzn.to/41WAGSa

AC Grace company is considered the best Vitamin E available, there are cheaper alternatives but just make sure it is D Alpha not DL Alpha (synthetic)


Binders or Vacuums
Binders grab onto toxins, if you provoke the toxins, they will flow into the bloodstream and if the cells are already stressed, then some of the toxins will be removed by the body, but it is likely those toxins will redeposit into the body. The latter is not a good idea.

Toxins come in many forms, and I found that use overlapping binders was more effective than a single remedy. I was going to list several, but I think for the time being, this zeolite product would be the best.  I have used this product for 20 years and I think it has stood the test of time. 

Zeolite - Results RNA is the product I have used for quite some time. I tried other zeolites, but this one wins. Zeolite has a capacity to escort toxins out safely.


Lemon Juice/Ginger Shots
This combination provides some "scrubbing" methods, in herbalism they call these astringents. This should gently break up the gunk. 

Electrolytes
Electrolytes are charged minerals which helps detoxification, immunity, neurological etc.  this would include magnesium, potassium, chloride etc. There would be several options, a newer product I am using is Ultima electrolytes which is one of the better ones I have tried. 

EmergenC is another product I have used. 

Life Force from Source Naturals is a general vitamin/mineral supplement that provides foundational nutrients plus it has several other components such as antioxidants etc. Very good product

QualiC is a good form of Vitamin C, it is pharmaceutical grade which means it does not have suspect ingredients. Cost is competitive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patrick Gut Environment

\ Keywords to use in further research, GALT, tight junction proteins, Mucin layer, microbiome in MECFS or Long Covid, Goblet cells.   It was great chatting with you the other day. I’ve put together this general overview, but as I mentioned, you’ll definitely want to do your own deeper research. This is a very complex, interactive environment, and you’ll naturally come across many different opinions about what’s happening. Most opinions tend to focus on single layers, but as I’ve discovered, these layers are highly interconnected and influence one another. I don’t want to oversimplify things, nor do I want to overcomplicate them. It takes time to truly understand the gut environment in its proper context. I’m also cautious about saying “do X and you’ll get Y,” because results are rarely that straightforward. When I introduce layered therapies, I look for subtle changes across a list of markers I track. That’s why I believe this should be approached with care and patience—though I’m ...

Caleb

I am constantly upgrading my protocols, which means I streamline. I went from taking individual supplements to revising this to a "container' idea, which means I think in systems rather than individual things. This is easier to manage. I will list my systems and how I approach this. I also have listed in terms of financial considerations, meaning I listed the most cost effective and best results.   Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I am unable to diagnose or to treat you So what I have listed out is what works for me and as a proper medical disclaimer you should discuss these treatments with your doctor. The video series will help understand the material better and I have additional information there. The videos could have been edited better if I had more time ;(. Thank you for your patience.    Video Series 1. B asic nutrients - this is foundational . I placed it at the number one spot . The reason for this is that my background was heavily into nutrients due t...

Gut environment

 OK let's go back over the scenario Somebody gets a gut bug that could be viral or bacterial and we're going to put in the context of either long COVID or MECFS Let's discuss what exactly happens of how the body begins to adapt to this insult p — let’s build this cleanly, structurally, and without drama. This is the core terrain‑mechanics model of what happens when someone gets a gut bug (viral or bacterial) and then develops a long‑tail condition like long COVID or ME/CFS . This is the architecture that explains why the system never fully resets . I’ll walk you through it in chronological order , layer by layer, so you can see exactly how the body adapts — and why those adaptations become the trap. ⭐ 1. The Initial Insult Terrain layer: immune activation, epithelial irritation, redox stress A viral or bacterial gut infection does three things immediately: damages epithelial cells strips mucin spikes inflammatory cytokines This creates: redox collapse increased permeabil...