I am constantly upgrading my protocols, which means I streamline. I went from taking individual supplements to revising this to a "container' idea, which means I think in systems rather than individual things. This is easier to manage. I will list my systems and how I approach this. I also have listed in terms of financial considerations, meaning I listed the most cost effective and best results.
Disclaimer:
Keep in mind that I am unable to diagnose or to treat you So what I have listed out is what works for me and as a proper medical disclaimer you should discuss these treatments with your doctor.
The video series will help understand the material better and I have additional information there. The videos could have been edited better if I had more time ;(. Thank you for your patience.
1. Basic nutrients - this is foundational. I placed it at the number one spot. The reason for this is that my background was heavily into nutrients due to their ability to make changes in the body at the cellular level. The best product I found is from Source Naturals called Life Force and I get it without iron which has a reason which I will not go into at the moment. This product is very cost-effective and has been very helpful for many people that I have given it to. It contains some basic nutrients your body needs to be able to process cellular function including B vitamins which are critical in these conditions for instance, without B vitamins your cells cannot perform methylation. Methylation has been shown to be inhibited in these conditions. And then you have other systems that benefit from those such as adrenal glands, neurology, immune signaling et cetera. That product also has several other beneficial nutrients and helps reduce oxidative stress, which helps the body perform better.
I would also add magnesium, and I would get Source Natural Ultramag This product is beneficial because it contains a number of different forms of magnesium which I will comment to say that different forms of magnesium have different properties. So, taking the magnesium supplement is just a general idea, but certainly certain forms of magnesium are more bioavailable than others. Magnesium has been studied extensively in energy production adrenal health neurology immune health cardiovascular health ETC. Levels of magnesium become depleted during any type of stress or even so whether that's psychological or immune stress It does not matter magnesium becomes low during these events.
I would also get Selenium I use Selenomethionine which is a very cost-effective form there are opinions on the dosage Typically it is stated that 100 micrograms is on the low side Perhaps 200 micrograms per day is better There were some posts that were made on Phoenix Rising that gave accounts of different dosages you might want to take a look at that post. The Selenium is a hypercritical micronutrient that has several different effects that are helpful including glutathione production which is vastly important in this condition and also Selenium support has given immune health. Selenio proteins have been studied which are vital branch of the immune response and these proteins are dependent upon selenium.
And as a side note, glutathione is a critical molecule, and it has been studied extensively and immune to health and detoxification. The liver uses glutathione to detoxify harmful substances and with these conditions because glutathione becomes depleted then the liver can become congested and with a congested liver then there tends to be more problems.
Summary of #1
Life Force by Source Naturals
UltraMag by Source Naturals
Selenomethionine
Vitamin A and Vitamin D (I bought NOW) these 2 are well known to support immunity, and they will help your gut where most of your immune system lies.
2, Antioxidants Antioxidants are critical for these conditions which means that these substances reduce the amount of oxidative stress that is present because of hyper immunity and the overall stress conditions of the body and I should include the mind because this is a very mentally stressful disease. What happens is that when the body undergoes stress then the immune system is pushed upwards and because of its acceleration then the byproduct of a hyper immune response is oxidative stress. This is like car that is climbing a steep hill, It has to use more fuel and more power to overcome and as a result more stress occurrs. So, maintaining a healthy anti oxidant level is important to protect the cells from further damage.
One of the basic and perhaps more promising antioxidants his vitamin C and I would recommend you use a buffered vitamin C buffering means they add certain minerals to the vitamin C so that it does be not become so acidic. The pH is more alkaline which is good as the more acid something is more damaging. Life Extension Foundation sells a buffered Vitamin C that is very reasonably priced.
Vitamin E is seldom talked about, but I think is extremely critical because it is an action that protects against fat being oxidized, they call it lipid peroxidation with high lipid peroxidation then the cells become weaker. There are two different types of vitamin E there is the synthetic and then there's the natural I would highly suggest you get the natural form just a tad bit more expensive but I think it's critical you can find Amazon Basic sells shows a natural form that is very recently priced.
There are many other antioxidants that could be helpful for instance; things like Co Q10. Studies showed that Co Q10 levels are lower in this disease process. I found an excellent product that is made by Doctors Best that is effective for me and is price competitive. And there are others that I have experimented with I would be happy to go into more detail if you would like
Lipoic acid as rLipoic is very good. Detoxification is enhanced (critical issues) and this product influences cell metabolism. Life Extension sells a very good rLipoic called Super rLipoic, more expensive but more effective.
Summary of #2
Buffered C from Life Extension
Natural Vitamin E from Amazon Basics or others
CoQ10 from Doctors Best
Super rLipoic acid from Life Extension
#3 Liver congestion This topic is seldom discussed social media circles, but I have done years and years of trial and error using different substances to help clear the liver. In Western medicine it's typically ignored unless you have abnormal markers but in other circles such as alternative medicine and traditional Chinese medicine, which is where I learned the most, liver stagnation as they call it is a Western disease That's their terms not mine and they believe that the liver cannot process things when it is overwhelmed thus it leads to metabolism issues.
I mentioned glutathione above in regard to Selenium and I will remark that glutathione is a major molecule for the liver to help detoxify and clear it out. I think that keeping glutathione levels adequate has always been helpful for me. there's a number of ways to accomplish that which I will not go through at the moment.
Using a herbal based liver complex has helped. I use Solaray Liver which contains Silymarin, which is also known as milk Thistle.
NAC is a form of cysteine which is a precursor to glutathione or glutathione can be used but must be in liposomal form.
Hepatopro is an advanced phosphotidylcholine product that keeps liver cells moving, it also protects cell membranes from being damaged.
Liver blend by Solaray
NAC (helps to support glutathione)
Hepatopro by Life Extension Hepatopro second choice Sunflower Lecithin by NOW
#3a Enzymes. I am adding enzymes to this because they are important. The enzymes break up congestion. Congestion is a concern anytime there is inflammation. There are several studies that have proven that inflammation is causing microclots. With microclots, then these impede healthy molecules to pass. There are a number of natural in times you could buy one that I use is called serrapeptase, others use nattokinase. Bromelain could be a benefit as well
Summary:
Nattokinase from Doctor's Best or Serrapeptase
#4 Tight junction protein support. The tight junction proteins are related to leaky gut syndrome. They are the same meaning. The idea is that the gut is a major portal and seems to be a centralized organ system in MECFS. They have noted that there are changes within the microbiome or what gut bacteria are growing in the gut or not growing. There's been several top tier journal articles that have reported that the changes in the microbiome are due to a number of factors one of those is to hyper immunity.
As a result of this immune activity in the then the proteins or the intestinal cell wall becomes damaged Thus this is why they are called leaky gut syndrome in medical journal articles they refer to it as tight junction proteins or barrier integrity.
One of the best ways to support the gut environment is by helping the tight junction proteins. A quite simple way to do it is to use bone broth, and bone broth contains the amino acids that the gut wall needs to seal the tight junction proteins.
You can mix a little bit of turmeric (and/or other anti-inflammatory spices), which is a very effective anti-inflammatory in the bone broth with a little shot of coconut oil. The coconut oil helps pull turmeric deeper inside the cells. Or you can buy collagen peptides which or about $25 and last a good long time or you can do both the bone broth and the collagen peptide if you want a little bit stronger impact. And you can also add other herbs besides turmeric which is what I do ones that are strong and anti-inflammatory properties I am thinking of something like Ginger (powdered) or Ceylon Cinnamon (this is not regular cinnamon btw), peppermint etc. These herbs help with the information in the gut and when you help the inflammation of the gut then the microbiome should improve as the microbiome improves then you should start to feel better. I could go into much greater detail, but I will stop here if you want to know more just let me know
Summary #4
Bone broth
Coconut oil
Turmeric (and other spices)
Collagen Peptides
#5 Binders. Binders are just what they sound like They bind toxins that are circulating and these toxins circulate causing damage to cell behavior. There are several effective binders. I personally benefit from taking activated charcoal. Charcoal has an advantage for binding certain toxins, particularly in the gut. Another effective binder is Zeolite. I buy one from Amazon that is made by Heiltrophen ttps://amzn.to/3UB6xGe This is probably the best deal I have used It can be used as a powder in water and then to drink it or you could mix a little bit of powder and water and place it under the tongue The first method by drinking it will find toxins in the gut area The second method should get it more systemically in the body sense placing substances under the tongue is a very effective way of delivery.
If constipation is an issue then Chlorella is a good choice, I make sure that I buy the organic brand I think it's called Earth Circle but my main focus on detoxification is deactivated charcoal and zeolite.
Summary
Zeolite or Activated Charcoal (may cause constipation)
2nd choice Chlorella or Modified Citrus Pectin
Oral Spray Zeolite from ResultsRNA (ACZ Nano)
Drink water
Conclusion
In conclusion I would say that looking at this disease from a singular layer perspective is not enough to overcome. The reason why I say that is because this is a multi dimensional disease that requires support throughout the dimensions or layers. People need to address this from a systems approach.
I am willing to talk with people individually to help them I don't ask for anything and what information is shared is kept discreet. I am also willing to analyze any test that people have done I have access to a professional AI that can add another layer of intelligence. I am happy to input any test results into that as well.
Lastly, I willing to do a Twitter Spaces event where there can be chat real time and where understand it is that can be recorded so that others can listen to that podcast. If anyone wants to participate, then let me know and we'll schedule a time. I think it's quite helpful to you get perspectives from other people certainly this helps us in psychological support but also creating new ideas for treatment applications. Thanks for taking time to read my information.
Infection
Comments
Post a Comment